||THE HIP SOCIETY
1) The Hip Society Rothman-Ranawat Traveling Fellowship
2) The Hip Society - British Hip Society Traveling Fellowship
M.E. Müller European Fellowship in Hip Reconstruction
Young Investigators may apply to attend the ABJS Carl T. Brighton Workshop
The ABJS Carl T. Brighton Workshop, Implant Wear and Tribocorrosion, will take place November 21-23, 2013, in Tampa, Florida. The Workshop, sponsored by the Association of Bone and Joint Surgeons, and co-chaired by Stuart Goodman, MD, and Timothy Wright, PhD, will serve to answer clinical, biological, engineering, and material questions relevant to the continuing problems of wear and tribocorrosion in total joint arthroplasty.
Through generous gifts from the Hip Society and the Knee Society, funding is available to support young investigators to attend the workshop.
Interested applicants should send a current CV NO LATER THAN JULY 1 to: Emily Clark (firstname.lastname@example.org). Be sure to highlight your educational background and your research experience in wear and tribocorrosion.
Links to Open (Winter) Meeting Programs:
- 2013 Open Meeting of The Hip Society and AAHKS
March 23, 2013, Chicago, IL
- 2012 Open Meeting of The Hip Society and AAHKS
February 11, 2012, San Francisco, CA
- 2011 Open Meeting of The Hip Society and AAHKS
February 19, 2011, San Diego, CA
- 2010 Open Meeting of The Hip Society and AAHKS
March 13, 2010, New Orleans, LA
- 2009 Open Meeting of The Hip Society and AAHKS
February 28, 2009, Las Vegas, NV
- 2008 Open Meeting of the Hip Society and AAHKS
March 8, 2008, San Francisco, CA
The Hip Society Administrative Office:
6300 N. River Road, Suite 727, Rosemont, IL 60018-4226
Telephone: (847) 698-1638 Fax: (847) 823-0536
[ Home ]
[ Goals and Mission ]
[ Educational Offerings ]
[ Events and Announcements ]
[ Awards ]
[ Links ]
[ Members Area ]
Copyright © 2010 The Hip Society All rights reserved.